I've tried building a sample Kendo UI TabStrip AppBuilder
project where the StatusBar
plugin is enabled. I had no issues building the project for Android
using the Visual Studio extension. This is why I was wondering if you can send us more details about the issue.
It would help us to have:
- the AppBuilder logs saved in the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs folder
- a sample project where we can reproduce the issue
- if you can't attach a project would you please send us the list of plugins used in your app and a few code snippets demonstrating how you utilize these plugins
- the Cordova version your project is targeting. You can see it in the General Project Properties window.
- a Fiddler capture - download Fiddler from here and install it. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options. On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray. Run the AppBuilder extension and attempt to build your project. In Fiddler, go to File ->Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file) and send it to us
Thank you in advance for the information.