facebook_js_sdk.js 404 not found in Graphite and not loading on iPhone either

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ian
    Ian avatar
    14 posts

Posted 29 Sep 2013 Link to this post

I followed the plugin installation instructions for FB Connect and everything looks ok, but, in Graphite I see a 404 error in the console. I read that it might not work on the simulator so pushed it to the iPhone and included an alert("here"); inside the JS facebook_js_sdk.js and it never fires, which leads me to believe it is not found... 

responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://local/Simulator/cdv-plugin-fb-connect.js

Help is appreciated. 

2. Jan-Dirk
    Jan-Dirk avatar
    327 posts

Posted 30 Sep 2013 Link to this post

How do you reference the JavaScript file?
  3. Ian
    Ian avatar
    14 posts

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="cdv-plugin-fb-connect.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="facebook_js_sdk.js"></script>

4. Steve
    Admin
    Steve avatar
    10941 posts

Hello Ian,

Your question has already been answered in the other forum thread you've opened. Please, see our answer there for more information.
    We kindly ask you to use just one support channel to contact us. Posting the same questions numerous times slows down our response time because we will need to review and address two threads instead of one.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Steve
    Telerik
    You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
    Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
    Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
  5. Ian
    Ian avatar
    14 posts

Sorry, didn't realize it was the same question posted elsewhere...