This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Export to PDF.

1 Answer 166 Views
Chart
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nitin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nitin asked on 14 Jun 2011, 01:22 PM
Hi,
I have a requirement that I need to export the Chart and the grid (updated the RadChart template to include grid) to PDF.
Is it possible through telerik chart control?

There are some forum explaning about converting the chart into image and put them into PDF, but here in my case there can be multiple charts, which can be viewed using navigation buttons (ex: First, Next, Previous, Last).

Let assume that user won't navigate to any of them, and just try to export them. Then that PDF must contain all the pages (charts).
Is it possible to have those charts without being displayed on the page?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
Nitin.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Giuseppe
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jun 2011, 03:04 PM
Hello Nitin,

We have attached a sample application that demonstrates how to export to PDF chart and gridview controls, when they are not part of the visual tree (note that in this specific scenario and only if you are exporting Bar chart, you will need to explicitly set the bars opacity to 1 via custom bar style -- see the attached app).

The approach is similar to the one described in this blog post here.

Greetings,
Giuseppe
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Chart
Asked by
Nitin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Giuseppe
Telerik team
Share this question
or