Experiencing the 'Unable to get value of the property 'jQuery' exception' in 2014.1.415.340

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Dave Hayward
    Dave Hayward avatar
    40 posts

Posted 23 Apr 2014 Link to this post

I've just downloaded the Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC v.2014.1.415.340 and first it wouldn't run due to a missing WebGrease library and then it gave me the Unable to get value of the property 'jQuery' exception previously reported (and supposedly fixed) in 2013.2.716.

I am using VS2010 (client's choice, not mine), but aside from that it's the sample website built from the 'Telerik C# MVC Web Application' template (right out of the box).

Any thoughts?

TIA
  2. Vladimir Iliev
    Admin
    Vladimir Iliev avatar
    2172 posts

Posted 25 Apr 2014 Link to this post

Hi Dave,

This issue is already addressed in the latest internal builds of Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC which are available for download from your account at telerik.com. Alternatively you can manually edit the script/styles links in the Layout page to point to correct version - "2014.1.416" instead of "2014.1.415":

Regards,
    Vladimir Iliev
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

3. UI for ASP.NET MVC is VS 2017 Ready
  4. Dave Hayward
    Dave Hayward avatar
    40 posts

Posted 25 Apr 2014 in reply to Vladimir Iliev Link to this post

Vladimir,

Thanks for your help. I totally missed checking the version number.

Dave