This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Expand and Collapse from code

1 Answer 54 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
JungTae
Top achievements
Rank 1
JungTae asked on 16 Nov 2010, 05:08 PM
Hello Telerik community, I have a very simple question which I can't seem to resolve on my own for some reason. When my program used to use telerik RadGridView control, I had this code to expand and collapse my datagrid

private void expandCollapseButton_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
            if (this.inputParametersDataGrid.RowDetailsVisibilityMode == Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GridViewRowDetailsVisibilityMode.Visible)
            {
                this.inputParametersDataGrid.RowDetailsVisibilityMode = Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GridViewRowDetailsVisibilityMode.Collapsed;
            }
            else if (this.inputParametersDataGrid.RowDetailsVisibilityMode == Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GridViewRowDetailsVisibilityMode.Collapsed)
            {
                this.inputParametersDataGrid.RowDetailsVisibilityMode = Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.GridViewRowDetailsVisibilityMode.Visible;
            }
}
but now  I am using the TreeListView control in Silverlight 3 on VSTS 2008 SP1. How would I achieve the same effect using a expand/collapse button?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maya
Telerik team
answered on 19 Nov 2010, 03:46 PM
Hi JungTae,

Unfortunately, RadTreeListView for Silverlight 3 does not provide the RowDetails as a feature. Furthermore, it is no longer supported. I would recommend you to use our Silverlight 4 version of the RadTreeListView that enables you to easily implemented the desired functionality.

Regards,
Maya
the Telerik team
Browse the videos here>> to help you get started with RadControls for Silverlight
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
JungTae
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maya
Telerik team
Share this question
or