This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

everlive.com / API - error 500

4 Answers 56 Views
General Discussion
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Pimskie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pimskie asked on 25 Oct 2013, 07:09 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to login into everlive.com, but the page keeps loading and sometimes returns an 500:

There seems to be an issue with our server!
It seems that either something went wrong or our servers are under heavy load right now. It's likely temporary so feel free to try again in a few minutes. Please, let us know if the problem persist.

The API isn't reachable either. The problem persists for about a hour now. 

Anyone knows what's going on?

Regards, 

Pim. 

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 25 Oct 2013, 07:38 AM
Hello Pim,

Indeed there seems to be an unforeseen maintenance in the data center where the Everlive servers are. We're in touch with our provider and hope to get back up shortly.

Please excuse us for the temporary inconvenience.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.
Pimskie
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Oct 2013, 07:40 AM
Hi Steve, 

Thanks for the quick heads up. I'll keep checking the site in the meanwhile. 

Regards, 

Pim
Ryan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Mar 2014, 09:52 PM
My everlive backend has been down all day. I put in a support ticket this morning and no response. I have a test account I am trying to do a POC for and its not going well so far. Considering other options if everlive is this unstable. 

There seems to be an issue with our server!It seems that either something went wrong or our servers are under heavy load right now. It's likely temporary so feel free to try again in a few minutes. Please, let us know if the problem persist.
Anton Dobrev
Telerik team
answered on 28 Mar 2014, 08:26 AM
Hello,

Please, accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

There was a minor disruption in our services for a small interval of time. Everything should be up and running from then on. The old trick with clearing your browser’s cache and cookies turned out to be helpful when the error keeps hanging on the screen for hours.

Is the problem persisting? In such case, we would appreciate if you could specify the version of the browser used, optionally a recorded FiddlerCap session (with “Decrypt HTTPS traffic” option enabled) may be useful for us.

Regards,
Anton Dobrev
Telerik

Build cross-platform mobile apps using Visual Studio and .NET. Register for the online webinar on 03/27/2014, 11:00AM US ET. Seats are limited.

Tags
General Discussion
Asked by
Pimskie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Pimskie
Top achievements
Rank 1