I have several excel spreadsheets (xslx
) which are given to customers as templates for them to open and start adding extra information. Such information is saved to a separate file. The issue is that when customers open their file, it displays the following error message:
The given key was not present in the dictionary
I even tried one of my templates on your demo online for Silverlight RadSpreadsheet and it does not work either:
Updates to most of the excel files I have as templates for customers do not work either.
On the link below you can find a PDF with a walk-through (screenshots) of a demo reproducing the error.
Screenshots Reproducing Bug - Key Not Present Dictionary.pdf
Steps to reproduce the bug
1. Open page with Silverlight radspreadsheet (e.g. http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#Spreadsheet/FirstLook
2. Open an existing excel file. You can use the one below.
Open this file - Make changes - Save - Close - Reopen.xlsx
3. Make a change. I updated cell A1 with "abc".
4. Save changes to a second file.
5. Open file back up.
6. You'll get a beautiful "The given key was not present in the dictionary
" error message.
This is a stopping point for our project as we already got on board using these controls. Can you please give a hand real quick?