This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

error on Explorer 11 version: 11.0.9600.17358

7 Answers 130 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
JC asked on 18 Nov 2014, 02:51 PM
I am trying the scheduler for an MVC application and I have a strange comportment with Internet Explorer 11 version:11.0.9600.17358 
I put scheduler in splitter and I have a function who resize the scheduler on changing size of splitter, see a simple example on this attached project. 
On opening Event and changing RecurrenceRule the Event windows close brutally. 
This happening after publishing only in Explorer 11 version:11.0.9600.17358 
Have you any idea?
Thanks by advance.

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 20 Nov 2014, 03:41 PM
Hello JC,

I prepared a simple Dojo demo based on the given code in my attempt to replicate the issue, but to no avail (screencast). Could you use it to reproduce the problem? This will help us to observe the erroneous behavior locally and follow you up with more details.

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Nov 2014, 08:50 AM
Hi,
First of all, I want to say thank a lot for response me quickly.
The problem comes when the function splitterResize is active. On your website after do this (,resize: onResize), it works well.
But on my pc when I use this function the problem still there on explorer 11.0.96.
When opening like the picture attached we can
see a strange comportment and when I open an event and change the Recurrence Rule, the event windows close brutally.
Please see the test project send you by email (cannot on attach file because it may exceed the maximum attachment)
Thanks a lot.
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 21 Nov 2014, 03:49 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the repro test project. I tested it in both Chrome and IE11 and it seems to work as expected on my end. Could you please check the following screencast and let me know that I am missing ?

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Nov 2014, 08:45 AM
Hello,
Please see what is wrong on this vidéo, http://screenpresso.com/=1XsLf
I send you an email on 21/11/2014 09:28 with this project test.
Thanks
Jean-Christophe

Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Nov 2014, 08:18 AM
Hello Jean-Christophe,

Thank you for the screencast and the problem is clearly observable. Unfortunately, it is hard to continue our investigation when I cannot replicate the issue locally (depicted the screencast in my last reply). Is it reproducible at your end using the attached test page (your html page modified to use CDN scripts)? I noticed that you are using ASP.NET MVC project. Is it different than the provided html page?

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Dec 2014, 07:55 AM
Hello,
In fact, after searching, the porblem comes from IE7 compatibility.
On IE11 with compatibility actived, $("#scheduler").data("kendoScheduler").refresh(); makes error.
Regards
Jean-Christophe
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Dec 2014, 12:34 PM
Hello Jean-Christophe,

We do not support compatibility modes as they mimic real browser and bring unexpected behaviors. I would suggest you check this help topic for more details.

Regards,
Georgi Krustev
Telerik

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
JC
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Krustev
Telerik team
JC
Top achievements
Rank 1