Error in vs 2013 design view

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mark
    Mark avatar
    50 posts

Posted 16 Dec 2013 Link to this post

Using VS 2013 and v 2013.3.1204.1050

I get the attached error when in design mode using VS2013. The application compiles and the timebar works as required but the display in design mode is lost.

The xaml for the timebar.

<telerik:RadTimeBar Height="100"
                                                                VerticalAlignment="Top"
                                                                Margin="6"                                                         
                                                                IsSnapToIntervalEnabled="True"
                                                                EnableSparklineVirtualization="False"
                                                                PeriodStart="{Binding PeriodStart}"
                                                                PeriodEnd="{Binding PeriodEnd}"

SelectionStart="{Binding SelectionStart,Mode=TwoWay}"
                                                                SelectionEnd="{Binding SelectionEnd, Mode=TwoWay}">
                            <telerik:RadTimeBar.Intervals>
                                <telerik:YearInterval />
                                <telerik:MonthInterval />
                                <telerik:WeekInterval />
                                <telerik:DayInterval />
                            </telerik:RadTimeBar.Intervals>

<telerik:RadColumnSparkline ItemFill="#FFD6D4D4"
                                                                                    ItemsSource="{Binding ColumnDataList}"
                                                                                    XValuePath="DatePoint"
                                                                                    YValuePath="Value"
                                                                                    ColumnWidthPercent=".8" />
                        </telerik:RadTimeBar>

2. Tsvetie
    Admin
    Tsvetie avatar
    1517 posts

Posted 19 Dec 2013 Link to this post

Hi Mark,

I tested your RadTimeBar definition with Visual Studio 2013 (12.0.21005.1) and Blend (12.0.21005.1), but I was not able to reproduce the error that you report. Could you please open a new support ticket and send me a simple running project, demonstrating the problem?

Regards,
    Tsvetie
    Telerik
    TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for SILVERLIGHT.
    Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
  3. DevCraft banner