Error Generating

6 posts, 0 answers
  1. Michael
    Michael avatar
    3 posts

Posted 01 Jun 2015 Link to this post

Have many errors generating project from my attached CBXLinesIS.dll my file is too big to upload. 2652 KB. Let me know your email I have the dll on DropBox

See attached jpg.

2. Alexander
    Admin
    Alexander avatar
    80 posts

Posted 03 Jun 2015 Link to this post

Hello Michael,

The "... error generating" message is the way JustDecompile informs the user that something went wrong in this particular file, for example - an exception occured.

To diagnose the problem further I would like to take a look at the assembly, so could you, please, send it to my email alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Alexander
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Michael
    Michael avatar
    3 posts

Posted 15 Jun 2015 Link to this post

Were you able to look at my file?
  5. Alexander
    Admin
    Alexander avatar
    80 posts

Posted 22 Jun 2015 Link to this post

Hello Michael,

Unfortunately, I haven't received an email from you. Please, check that you haven't misspelled my email - alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com. Also, please notice, that [at] must be replaced with @.

Regards,
    Alexander
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  6. Michael
    Michael avatar
    3 posts

Posted 22 Jun 2015 in reply to Alexander Link to this post

I have sent you a link from Drop Box
  7. Alexander
    Admin
    Alexander avatar
    80 posts

Posted 23 Jun 2015 Link to this post

Hello Michael,

Thank you for sending us the assembly. I really appreciate it.

The bug, causing all of the errors, is a known one and it's already on our backlog. Fortunately, it's only VB bug, so if you need to diagnose some problem in those exact methods, in which the exception occur, you can do it in C#. The languages are very similar and I don't think you will have problem reading and understanding it.

Please, update regularly and stay tuned.

Regards,
    Alexander
    Telerik
DevCraft banner