Thank you for contacting us.
Generally the error you are experiencing is thrown by MySql because the respective timeouts have been exceeded. Usually this can be attributed to network connection issues. That being said the error could also be caused by other specifics of your scenario related to connection management. Therefore we would need some additional details, could you please answer the following questions:
- Could you clarify what is the exact connection setup you referred to?
- Does each thread use a separate context object to work with the database or are multiple threads using the same context object?
- Are the used context objects initialized and disposed per operation or are they used to execute multiple separate operations before disposing them (long living context)?
- Does this issue occur if you use a local instance of MySql?
- Could you provide us with the code that causes the exception to be thrown and a stack trace?
This should allow us to gain better understanding of your scenario.
We are looking forward to your feedback.
OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access
. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map