Error after upgrading to version 2012.1.301

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. test
    test avatar
    27 posts

Posted 05 Jun 2012 Link to this post

Hi,

I've a project which use version 2011.3.1116 of open access ORM. After I upgrade it to version 2012.1.301, I've this error when I use the function SaveChange() of my open access context. Here's my code :

B2BModel oContext = (B2BModel)HttpContext.Current.Session[SCOPE_KEY];
    oContext.SaveChanges();

Here's the error :

[OpenAccessException: Application id class 'Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.OID.LongIdentity' must have field: 'public System.Int64 _id']
       OpenAccessRuntime.ExceptionWrapper.Throw() +13
       OpenAccessRuntime.storagemanager.StorageManagerFactoryBuilder.createSmfForURL() +691
       OpenAccessRuntime.storagemanager.StorageManagerFactoryBuilder.createStorageManagerFactory() +370
       OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.PersistenceManagerFactoryImp.createStorageManagerFactory() +454
       OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.PersistenceManagerFactoryBase.init() +835
       OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.PersistenceManagerFactoryImp.init() +55
       OpenAccessRuntime.DataObjects.BootstrapPMF.getPersistenceManagerFactory(PropertySet props) +272
       OpenAccessRuntime.Helper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(PropertySet props) +504
       OpenAccessRuntime.DatabaseAdapter.AssertPersistenceManagerFactory(String usr, String password, Boolean open) +1493
       OpenAccessRuntime.DatabaseAdapter.GetObjectScope(TransactionProvider provider) +38
       Telerik.OpenAccess.Database.GetObjectScope(TransactionProvider provider) +26
       Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessContextBase.GetScope() +56
       Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessContextBase.SaveChanges(ConcurrencyConflictsProcessingMode failureMode) +13
       IT.B2B.Modules.ContextModule.context_PostRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:***:54
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

I dont understand what's happening. I try to open my model and save it in the designer to compile my assembly but no change. I delete all old assemblies of OpenAccess no change too. Don't know where the problem come from.

Thanks for your help...
  2. test
    test avatar
    27 posts

Posted 06 Jun 2012 Link to this post

Problem solved.

There was an assembly (Telerik.OpenAcess.dll) with the wrong version in the bin directory.