This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error 500 Time Out; Export Excel Report on Azure

1 Answer 121 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Patompol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Patompol asked on 03 Aug 2017, 01:50 PM

Hello!

I implement Telerik report with .TRDX and need to export data with excel file. I looked at report processor programming and do logging time when report processing before and after RenderReport

bool result = reportProcessor.RenderReport("XLS", uriReportSource, deviceInfo, this.CreateStream, out documentName);

It is Very slow when teleirk callback to write file in my resource but still work in local

and then I deploy to azure site. it's processing 2-3 minutes and show error 500 time out later.

Have anyone can help about this issue?

Thanks,

KT

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Katia
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2017, 09:26 AM
Hi KT,

This might be a known issue on exporting or printing report from Azure WebSites, check the suggestions provided in GDI+ error or OutOfMemoryException on exporting or printing Telerik report from Azure WebSites KB article.

In such cases it might be usefult to use Fiddler or another proxy tool where you can check the requests and more detailed error messages.

I hope this would help.

Regards,
Katia
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Patompol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Katia
Telerik team
Share this question
or