This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

enable profiler in the TFS 2010 msbuild

1 Answer 78 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mohd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mohd asked on 05 Jun 2013, 06:37 AM
HI,
I too need have the need of running the unit test case from msbuild using mstest in TFS. We want to use mstest specifically in the TFS 2010. So JustMock ruuner. My test case running perfectly fine from Visual 2010 by enabling profiler on from the Telerik menu in visual studion 2010.

Can you help me to get the step of configuring the  existing TFS build definition so that profiler is enabled. As of now the error is profiler need to enabled.

Thanks
Mohd Moyeen
mohd.moyeen@allscripts.com

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jun 2013, 11:44 AM
Hi Moyeen,

As replied in thread with ID 678500, please check our integration articles in order to get JustMock running in your MsBuild tasks.

If the issue still remains after applying the described workflow(s), I will need the logs from an event with ID 1022 right after the "Profiler must be enabled" exception has been thrown.

Further, you could check this article for known issues that may cause the matter.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mohd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
Share this question
or