You will be able to edit the CDVSound.m file of the Cordova Media plugin only if you import that plugin as a custom Cordova plugin inside your project. Here are the steps you will need to perform:
- Open your project in the preferred AppBuilder client.
- Download the Cordova Media plugin as a zip file, from here.
- Import the Cordova Media plugin archive inside your project, as explained here.
- Disable the integrated inside AppBuilder Media plugin from your project's Properties page. In the Plugins tab.
- Open the CDVSound.m file and apply the desired changes.
Finally, you will have to build the app as an application package and deploy it on device in order to see if the issues is fixed, as custom Cordova plugins are not supported in the AppBuilder Simulator and the Companion apps.
Further, you will also need to change the ID of the dependent Cordova File plugin inside the Media plugin's plugin.xml file
. You will notice the following line there:
Change it to:
I hope this helps.