Edit Detail Table Failed after upgrade to 2015.2.729

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. SHSIOW
    SHSIOW avatar
    5 posts

Posted 06 Aug 2015 Link to this post

I had a hierarchical grid with edit command at both the master and detail table (I only got 1 detail table) and it was working fine. Both edit command fire via Ajax Call using the AjaxManager

However, once I upgrade to the latest version, I found that my edit command don't work on detail table (ONLY detail table) anymore. Master table view is unaffected.
    Clicking the command button on detail table will cause the detail table failed to bind. The detail table event did fire but the output contain no rows.

I tried revert to previous version (2015.2.623) WITHOUT changing any code and things is back to normal. I guess the latest build break something.
  2. Pavlina
    Admin
    Pavlina avatar
    6084 posts

Posted 07 Aug 2015 Link to this post

Hello,

I already answered the supported ticket you opened on the matter. In order to avoid duplicate posts lets continue our communication there.

Regards,
    Pavlina
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017