Thought this should be easy, but I think I am missing something very fundamental here.
Requirement: I have added RadScheduler to the content page and want to set the height to 100% of DIV - DIV's height is fluid - fills entire space between content header and content footer.
- If I set Overflow='Expanded' it expands BEYOND the page but with no scroll - so I can only see between 00:00 to 15:00! Rest is hidden
- If I set overflow ='Auto' - same results as above
- If I set Overflow='Scroll' and set the height in % - The height setting in % does seem to do any good and height is more than the containing div
- If I set overflow='Scroll' and set height in px - it is not fluid as I wouldn't know the px height in all over config or when window is resized
- If I set Overflow='Expanded' and let the overflow of container div to auto then the Radscheduler headers (date and times of event) is no longer fixed
- If I set the overflow = 'Scroll' and set the height using jQUERY when page load and window resizes; all is fine until I move to the next week/month then height is set to 400px (default)
What am I missing here?
Thanks in advance