Dynamic grouping

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. MirroZV
    MirroZV avatar
    1 posts

Posted 24 Sep 2014 Link to this post

Hi all.

I am trying this scheduleview and is very good, but i dont know how make this.

I need diferent counts of beds in rooms. Can you help me? Thanks
    For imaging, I upload image.

2. Yana
    Yana avatar
    4547 posts

Posted 25 Sep 2014 Link to this post

Hi Miro,

I am afraid that RadScheduleView does not support hierarchical resources - this means that each resources can have only the same child resources. We have a feature request about this logged in our Feedback Portal, you can vote for it and track its progress at the following link:

For now, you can use different ViewDefinitions for each Room as shown in the following online example:
    ScheduleView Custom Grouping (the example is for Silverlight, but the same approach can be used in WPF as well).

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. Hernu
    Hernu avatar
    4 posts

Posted 09 Feb 2015 in reply to Yana Link to this post

I see that this feature has been approved, is there an eta available?
  5. Nasko
    Nasko avatar
    555 posts

Posted 10 Feb 2015 Link to this post

Hello Hernu,

We are afraid that the feature is not planned yet and we cannot commit any specific time frame for the implementation. Please follow the Feedback item, so as soon as its status is changed you will be notified.

However, what we could suggest you is to check the following sample example from our SDK Repository that demonstrate how a similar to the desired functionality could be achieved:

Hope this helps.

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.