I have a requirement to show dynamic grid. Under dynamic it's meant that following model should be displayed in the grid:
Eg: there are objects Row and Cell with following information:
- Row can have zero or many cells of different types.
- Row can have zero or one cell of the same type.
- Cell can be in one and only one row.
- Number of cells in different rows might be different.
I need show this table structure on the grid with following in mind:
- Each row on the grid represents a Row object
- Each Cell on the grid represents a cell of the particular row.
- Each column of the grid shows cells of the same type.
Can you suggest me the best way of implementing it with RadGrid?
Dynamically creating GridColumns I have no way to tell what should be rendered in a grid cell.
need to implement custom GridColumn but not sure what I have to override and where a value comes from.