I have almost the same scenario as Andrew: two listboxes ItemTypes
and I want to configure it to enforce one-way "movement":
- Items can be copied from ItemTypes to FormItems allowing duplicates, by drag-and-drop
- Items can not be reordered in ItemTypes
- Items can be reordered in FormItems, by drag-and-drop or listbox buttons
- Items can be deleted in FormItems, by listbox button
- If item is dragged from FormItem to the outside (ItemTypes or html controls on the page), it should also be deleted from FormItems source
The example you've attached works well but it's not using
, which I really need to have.
If I set this property to true, it will allow to transfer/drag back to ItemTypes,
duplicating the items in this listbox, which shouldn't happen as it contains a fixed list of available item types.
To avoid this I temporarily disabled drag-and-drop in FormItems
, reordering with the buttons only.
But this way the usability of the intended functionality gets significantly reduced :(
Is there a way of configuring my intended scenario?
Thanks in advance for your support!
Ps: Andrew, did you ever got a solution for your requirements?