Drag and Drop Problem

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Leonard Jones
    Leonard Jones avatar
    19 posts

Posted 24 Jun 2011 Link to this post

Hi Telerik Support

I'm trying to use the Drag and Drop functionality of the RadListBox in my project but without success.

I have looked at the demonstration page which works fine. However when I created a new aspx file in my VS2010 project and copied the demonstration code into it, the Drag and Drop functionality did not work - the transfer buttons did work.
    I am developing using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7 (SP1) and using .NET4 with RadControls ASP.NET AJAX Q2 2010.

I would welcome any suggestions.

Many thanks

Len Jones
  2. Genady Sergeev
    Admin
    Genady Sergeev avatar
    1596 posts

Posted 28 Jun 2011 Link to this post

Hello Leonard Jones,

Please make sure that there are no JavaScript errors on the page and that EnableDragAndDrop and AllowTransfer/AllowReader are turned to true.

Regards,
    Genady Sergeev
    the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Leonard Jones
    Leonard Jones avatar
    19 posts

Posted 30 Jun 2011 Link to this post

Hi Genady

Thanks for your reply. All of your suggestions were already in place but the matter was resolved after I downloaded the latest version of ASP.NET AJAX.

However I did notice that drag and drop functionality worked on my test page on the rare occasions that the page displayed the Telerik trial licence message.

Rgds Len
  5. Genady Sergeev
    Admin
    Genady Sergeev avatar
    1596 posts

Posted 05 Jul 2011 Link to this post

Hello Leonard Jones,

We are glad that you were able to resolve the issue and thanks for the feedback. We will investigate on what is going wrong with the Q2 release.

Greetings,
    Genady Sergeev
    the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.