Donut Line and Text Overlap

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Elango
    Elango avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2015

    Posted 11 Jan Link to this post

    We have issue on Using Donut Chart with multiple segments.

     Say donut contain 6 different segment in that one has 95 % and remaining 5 share 5% then the line and and text are overlapping .

     Please find the attachement.

     Is there any solution for this ?

     Thanks

    Elango

     

     

     

  2. Iliana Nikolova
    Admin
    Iliana Nikolova avatar
    2595 posts

    Posted 13 Jan Link to this post

    Hi Elango,

    I tried to reproduce the illustrated issue but to no avail (dojo). Could you please modify my example and demonstrate your exact setup - this way I would be able to advise you further and provide concrete recommendations? Thank you in advance.

    Regards,
    Iliana Nikolova
    Telerik
     
    Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
     
  3. Kendo UI is VS 2017 Ready
Back to Top