The Run button is the 4th from left to right in the main menu (see here
). If you don't see such button, this means that the Graphite IDE has not downloaded its modules. Just to be thorough, please disable your firewall and antivirus before you start Graphite and see if that makes a difference. If not, ry the following procedure:
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache folder.
- Re-install/re-run Graphite.
If the problem persists, please send us the following:
- which email address you use to login
- attach files from %LOCALAPPDATA%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs folder
- logs from FiddlerCap (with the Decrypt HTTPS Traffic option enabled). Start it before launching Graphite and save the HTTP requests Graphite performs to disk. Save the sessions and attach it to a public file server so we can review it.
In the meantime you can log-in to Mist
with the same login provider and continue your Icenium evaluation.
Do you enjoy Icenium? Vote for it as your favorite new product here (use short code H048S).
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.