This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Does Telerik.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.ExtensionsCore support VS 2013

5 Answers 65 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paul asked on 18 Mar 2014, 08:57 PM
I am using UI for WPF 2014.1.0224.40.

I tried to install the extension on my VS 2013 Premium to enable coded ui support. But when I click Record button on Test Builder, it keeps popping up "The following package for Coded UI is in an inconsistent state: ..."

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik team
answered on 21 Mar 2014, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Currently, our CodedUI extensions are not supported in visual studio 2013, as there are few changes in the MS testing assemblies that are not addressed yet. We are working closely with Microsoft to identify those differences. For the time being, we do not have a clear road map for extending our CodedUI support for the latest and incoming versions of VS.

Regards,
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik

Build cross-platform mobile apps using Visual Studio and .NET. Register for the online webinar on 03/27/2014, 11:00AM US ET.. Seats are limited.

Simon Störmer
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Sep 2014, 09:53 AM
Hi,

we have the same problem! Do have a due date of the publishing for the new extensions?

Thanks
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2014, 01:39 PM
Hello Simon,

We are working on providing CodedUI extensions for Visual Studio 2013, however, as they are not fully tested yet, we cannot commit to a specific date for completing the task.

Regards,
Yana
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Mar 2015, 08:44 PM
Hi, Can I ask where I can download a copy of Telerik.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.ExtensionsCore??
Geri
Telerik team
answered on 20 Mar 2015, 09:16 AM
Hi Kevin,

You can find the Telerik.VisualStudio.TestTools.UITest.Extension.ExtensionsCore assembly in your UI for WPF installation folder - usually C:\Program Files\Telerik\UI for WPF[version]\Binaries\WPF40\TestTools\VS[version].

Also, you may find this article useful.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Geri
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Ivanov
Telerik team
Simon Störmer
Top achievements
Rank 1