I've tried your scenario and on my side it works as expected (I've used binaries from our latest official release - Q1 2014), but I might be missing important part of your implementation. In this article
you can find more information about creating a simple RadMediaPlayer
and the full list of supported media formats (including mp4).
However I've attached the test project I used to reproduce the issue. Please feel free to modify it in order to show us how to reproduce the described behavior of the RadMediaPlayer
. By doing so we will be able to test the reasons behind the reported issue.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.