This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Documentation Missing

1 Answer 30 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Daniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Daniel asked on 09 Jun 2015, 05:10 AM

Hi There,

When looking for your client side documentation for RadComboBox today I notice that much of the API I am used to is not present. eg. set_text() and other accessors.

It appears there is only trackChanges and commitChanges listed as methods on the RadComboBox.

See http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/combobox/client-side-programming/objects/radcombobox-object

Just wondering where I can get access to this documentation online now.

Regards,

Daniel

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jun 2015, 10:19 AM
Hello Daniel,

We just migrated our documentation to GitHub and we are doing our best to add any content that could be missing in the articles as soon as possible.

The missing client-side methods of the RadComboBox were added and will be live later today.

I am attaching a pdf file containing all the important RadComboBox, RadComboBoxItem and RadComboBoxItemCollection objects' methods in case you need them urgently.

As a token of gratitude for reporting this issue and your involvement I updated your Telerik points.

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Daniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or