Documentation

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Tim Ge
    Tim Ge avatar
    16 posts

Posted 05 Apr 2011 Link to this post

Where is the documentation for how to build expressions in the editor?

the functions that I need are not working properly or I'm using it in a wrong way

2. Yavor Georgiev
    Admin
    Yavor Georgiev avatar
    982 posts

Posted 06 Apr 2011 Link to this post

Hello Tim,

I apologize for this delay and any inconveniences it might have caused you. We are working on uploading the documentation and it should be available in a few days.

In the mean time, I'll be more than happy to assist you with any problems you might have in using RadExpressionEditor.

Best wishes,
    Yavor Georgiev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for WPF is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Robert
    Robert  avatar
    1 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 Link to this post

Any more progress with the documentation?
  5. Nathan
    Nathan avatar
    3 posts

Posted 16 Jun 2011 Link to this post

Hello,

Has there been any more progress with this documentation?  Anything is better than nothing, even if it's incomplete.

Thanks,
    Nathan
  6. Yavor Georgiev
    Admin
    Yavor Georgiev avatar
    982 posts

Posted 28 Jun 2011 Link to this post

Hello Nathan,

The documentation for RadExpressionEditor is now online, as part of our 2011 Q2 Beta release. You can find it here.

Greetings, Yavor Georgiev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
UI for WPF is Visual Studio 2017 Ready