This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Do we need seprate License for 2009 version

3 Answers 34 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Devanand Chahal
Top achievements
Rank 2
Devanand Chahal asked on 11 Sep 2009, 09:45 AM
Hi , 
We Have license for 2008 version, now as per your suggestion there are lot of new features in 2009 version , Do we need to buy license again for 2009 version and if yes then how much it will cost to us..... please let me know?

Regards,
Devanand Chahal

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Lin
Telerik team
answered on 11 Sep 2009, 12:54 PM
Hello Devanand Chahal,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Our records show that your company holds 3 OpenAccess ORM Developer Licenses. In order to receive the latest version of ORM tool you need to upgrade your licenses to Developer License with Subscription. The price for the upgrade is $299 per license and it can be purchased online through the license holder's account -> Your Products -> Renewals and Upgrades.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

All the best,
Lin
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Devanand Chahal
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 21 Oct 2009, 03:45 AM

What are the upgrade options and pricing?

License upgrades are available only for the Developer Licenses - we offer 2 types of upgrades:

from a non–Subscription License to a Subscription License, and

from any product to the Telerik Premium Collection for .NET License.

All upgrade orders will cancel your existing subscription and will start a new 1–year subscription, valid from the upgrade purchase date. The subscription service entitles you to free version updates and priority support during the active subscription term, as well as access to the full C# and JavaScript Source code. Depending on what license you originally purchased and when you bought it, the upgrade price may differ.

As per this Renewals and upgrade rule, As I need to upgrade only the version, so you should provide us new version free of cost. because we are holding the older version "2008.3.1327.2" now we require only the ne new version "2009.2.701.5".  please let us know if there some other terms and conditions.

Regards,
Dev

Peter Brunner
Telerik team
answered on 21 Oct 2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Devanand Chahal,

what you are referring to does not fit your case since you don't have an active subscription. You have purchased OpenAccess developer licenses without it.

So you have the upgrade options mentioned before.

If you need to discuss your individual purchases and licenses, please send an email to sales@telerik.com.

All the best,
Peter Brunner
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Devanand Chahal
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Lin
Telerik team
Devanand Chahal
Top achievements
Rank 2