Thank you for writing.
You can create RadGridView
like columns style using the Visual Style Builder
tool. You can find how to use this tool in the following topics:
The easiest way to use Visual Style Builder
is to make a copy of ControlDefault theme to work with. Also I am using the following code to open the new theme in the project:
ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = "MyTheme";
Once we have a theme in Visual Style Builder to work with, there are a few easy steps to make the columns:
- Right click the RadListView and select DetailsView mode
- Expand RadList, RadListViewElement, and DetailListViewElement
- Select DetailListViewHeaderCellElement
- Choose appropriate values to BackColor properties
- Save the theme and observe the result.
Also I have attached some pictures to illustrate the steps.
I hope this helps. Should you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WINFORMS.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Sign up for Free application insights >>