design a simple (no
fancy/shining color change), comfortable, friendly (easy-to-use) user interface
for a WPF desktop application (by MVVM pattern) by C# in VS2013 on win 7
I would like to
design a WPF desktop application by C# in VS2013 on win 7.
I need to design an
UI look like this attached example blow. I have checked the WPF toolbox in VS2013, I do
not find a layout template that can provide an UI like this.
In order to design a
simple, comfortable and friendly (easy-to-use) user interface, I have checked
the links :
But, they are not a
good fit for my application.
I need a user
1. some tool menus on the top such as
"File", "Edit", "project", "tool" ,
"help", which look much like the most popular UI style in MS office
2. some shortcut icons for some hot uses
below the tool menu
3. The left panel are separated into 3 parts : left, middle, right
4. Each part size can be changed by holding the vertical separator
5 . Each part is separated into 2
6. In left-upper part, there some
tree-view buttons, when a button is clicked, a detailed subtree buttons are
shown at the left-lower part.
7. In the middle part, some data chart,
tables, curves are shown at the upper-part and the related detailed data are
shown at the lower-part.
8. In the middle part, I need multiple
tabs to show the data and charts
9. In the right-part, it holds some
animations related to the data shown in the middle part.
10. the color of the application should be
consistent, simple and flat (not much gradient change, e.g. ligth-gray is
fine), not so fancy like prism.
Are there some
templates similar like this ?
Any suggestions ?