Thank you for contacting us.
Based on the provided information, I am unable to isolate the cause for the error. Therefore, I kindly ask you to share the following details:
1. Do you have a web application or a web site on your side?
2. If it is a web application, is it an MVC one? If so, how is the context module registered in the web.config file?
3. If it is a web site, how is the solution structured? Is the model in a separate class library in the same solution, or you refer to it from another solution?
4. What type of model do you have - an .rlinq file or a code-only model?
5. If it is an .rlinq file, its Build Action should be OpenAccessDeploy. Is that the case on your side?
6. Does the application pool on the deployment machine configured to support .NET Framework 4.0?
7. What steps do you execute in order to deploy on the server?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access
. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map