This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Deployment after 2012.2.726.40

1 Answer 35 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 2
Richard asked on 30 Jul 2012, 06:41 PM
Hello folks,

I have a Winforms app that is compiled in .NET 4.0 deployed using click once fine before upgrade. Post upgrade to 2012.2.726.40 winforms controls I now get an error that the client needs to have 2012.2.726.20 installed in the GAC. The only reference that i can find that is using this .20 version is Quickstart.dll. I have set all Telerik Dlls as include under application files as well as Quickstart. 

If removed other controls complain and cause numerous compile time errors.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 02 Aug 2012, 07:40 AM
Hi Richard,

Your question has already been answered in the support thread you've opened regarding the same scenario. Please, see our answer there for more information.

We kindly ask you to use just one support channel to contact us. Posting the same questions numerous times slows down our response time because we will need to review and address two or more tickets instead of one. Moreover threads are handled according to license and time of posting, so if it is an urgent problem, we suggest you use a support ticket, which would be handled before a forum thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Stefan
the Telerik team
RadControls for WinForms Q2'12 release is now live! Check out what's new or download a free trial >>
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Stefan
Telerik team
Share this question
or