This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Demo Project for TreeList 2014.3.1119

7 Answers 104 Views
TreeList
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Yogesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yogesh asked on 24 Nov 2014, 08:12 PM
Where can I get the demo project source code to look into ?
I was looking for this demo: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/treelist/remote-data-binding.

Also we are also looking for binding the Treelist to dataTable object, which I think should be straight forward like the TreeView, correct ? 

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
answered on 26 Nov 2014, 04:05 PM
Hello Yogesh,

`Where can I get the demo project source code to look into ?` - by default the offline examples are located in `C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC` folder. You can find more details here: Install Location.

`Also we are also looking for binding the Treelist to dataTable object, which I think should be straight forward like the TreeView, correct ? ` - Binding to DataTable is not supported for the TreeList widget.

Regards,
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Nov 2014, 07:59 PM
Hello,

I downloaded demo version and did not find any examples on the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\UI for ASP.NET MVC Q3 2014

Please help.

Thank you,

Viktor
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 27 Nov 2014, 03:27 PM
Hello Viktor,

Please follow the installation help topic. If some of the steps is not correct or appears confusing, please post it here and so that we can clarify.

Regards,
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Nov 2014, 11:18 PM
I did this and I don't have any examples. Where can I download it?

Thank you,

Viktor
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
answered on 02 Dec 2014, 03:04 PM
Hello Viktor,

Once you are in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\UI for ASP.NET MVC Q3 2014` folder you can localate MVC wrappers examples in the `wrappers\aspnetmvc\Examples` sub folder.

Regards,
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik

Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Dec 2014, 03:41 PM
Nikolay,

I don't have folder example. If you can send it to me I will be appreciate.

Thank  you,

Viktor 
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
answered on 04 Dec 2014, 09:40 AM
Hello Viktor,

I cannot send you the folder in our public forums. However I've recorded a screen cast how to download and install our MVC wrappers from your account - http://screencast.com/t/CYHonyX3.

I suspect that you forgot to check the `Local Demos` checkbox in your initial installation if you have used the Web Installer.

Regards,
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik

Tags
TreeList
Asked by
Yogesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
Viktor
Top achievements
Rank 1