This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Delete my account

10 Answers 31 Views
Miscellaneous
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Felipe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Felipe asked on 10 Oct 2016, 08:36 PM
Hello,

I want to delete completely my account.

Best regards,

10 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Seth
Telerik team
answered on 11 Oct 2016, 03:49 PM
Hi,

I have successfully deactivated your account as requested below. thank you for contacting us today.

Regards,
Seth
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Seth
Telerik team
answered on 11 Oct 2016, 03:49 PM
Hi,

I have successfully deactivated your account as requested below. thank you for contacting us today.

Regards,
Seth
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
DELETE ME
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Oct 2016, 02:12 PM

Hi

Please will you completely delete my account.

Thank you.

Best regards.

DELETE ME
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Oct 2016, 04:21 PM

Hi

Please will you completely delete my account.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Kathryn
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2016, 06:46 PM
Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot completely delete an account from our system. Due to our trial licensing policy, we can only deactivate the accounts. I have verified that your account has been deactivated on our end of things. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you. 

Regards,
Kathryn
Telerik by Progress
Calvin Hobbes
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Nov 2016, 03:30 PM

Thank you Kathryn.

Best Regards

Calvin

Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Feb 2017, 06:58 PM
Please deactivate my account.
Seth
Telerik team
answered on 13 Feb 2017, 01:31 PM
Hi,

Your account has been successfully deactivated as requested below. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,
Seth
Telerik by Progress
Nicolai
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Apr 2018, 07:59 AM

Please delete my account.

Thanks

Imer
Telerik team
answered on 23 Apr 2018, 10:37 PM
Hi,

Your account has been successfully deactivated as requested below. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,
Imer
Progress Telerik
Tags
Miscellaneous
Asked by
Felipe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Seth
Telerik team
DELETE ME
Top achievements
Rank 1