There certainly is. Like I said, I have it running fine w/o it being embedded.
To get it running, do the following:
- Download the Manual Installation for this version of RadControls and extract it to your desktop
- Create a folder called Skins in your solution
- Copy the Window folder from Default2006 directory of the extracted files to your Skins directory
- Copy Window.Default2006.css from Default2006 directory of the extracted files to your Skins directory
- Add a link to the new CSS to your <head> tag:
- On all of your <rad:RadWindow tags, add EnableEmbeddedSkins="false"
- This could also be accomplished solution-wide by using a skin (App Theme)
I hope that helps.
- Oleg Fridman