This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Default Font - Lite RadEditor/Sharepoint 2007

2 Answers 122 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jann
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jann asked on 27 Feb 2008, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I've tried to follow your help article ("Default Font for Editable Content") to set the default font for the RadEditor Content Element and the Webpart but with no success.

I tried a few things and hope this additional information is usefull to you (Skin was Default2006). I used the following code to see at least something:

.RadEContent, .RadEContentBordered
{
    font-family: Arial !important;
    font-size: 30px !important;
    background:lime !important;
}

- When I added the lines to the file Skins\Default2006\EditorContentArea.css nothing changed
- When I added the lines to the file Skins\Default2006\Editor.css the background changed to the color lime (although only in Firefox). The font family and size has not changed at all.

any idea whats going wrong here?

cheers
Jann

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 27 Feb 2008, 02:18 PM
Hi Jann,

There is a little change in the content area styling mechanism in version 1.5 and it is that you need to declare the content formatting properties such as background-color, color, font-family and font-size in a global BODY class, instead of .RadEContent, .RadEContentBordered, e.g.

BODY
{
    font-family: Arial !important;
font-size: 30px !important;
    background:lime !important;
}
The BODY tag should be added in the Skins\Default2006\EditorContentArea.css file.

Save the files. After that delete your browser cache, close the browser, open it again and load the page with the editor. This is needed because the browser caches the styles and you will be not able to see the changes if you do not delete the cache or restart your browser.

Greetings,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Jann
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Feb 2008, 02:33 PM
thank you, works now!
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by