This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Default Color - Theme Office2013Light

3 Answers 199 Views
Themes and Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rodolfo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rodolfo asked on 04 Jun 2014, 10:58 PM
Hi, 

I am needing to change the font color, which by default is Blue. 

Another need is that by placing the mouse over the button (the button may be to minimize the application) it changes the button color to blue, a very calm and clear blue, I would change that color. 

In case the 'mousemove', "MouseDown" and "MouseClick" on the button it turns blue.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jun 2014, 09:47 AM
Hello Rodolfo,

Thank you for writing.

Could you please specify for which exactly control you want to change the font color? I am asking you this because most of the controls in this theme (and the button) have black forecolor.

Also every theme can be edited with the Visual Style Builder tool. In your case you should change the button fill primitive color for the MouseOver and MouseDown states. The attached image shows where you can find these states. Also the following articles will help you when you need to edit the predefined themes:
I hope this helps. I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Rodolfo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Jun 2014, 08:36 PM
Hello Dimitar, 

Thanks for your reply.

But now I am facing another problem. I edited the look of the button, saved the theme with a different name, I'm using the buttons on my way. So far everything right. 
However, when I use the 'RadLabel' when I put text like 'Bold' after compiling the application and open it, even this 'RadLabel' appears without being as 'Bold'. 
How can I troubleshoot? I believe it is because of carrying the theme. How do I edit the theme, build the DLL and place it in my application? Or another way to solve this.
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jun 2014, 02:45 PM
Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for writing back.

You can use the saved theme without building it in assembly, just use the LoadPackageFile method to load it. I have created a small sample which contains an edited version of the theme where the label has different forecolor and the font style is bold.

Nevertheless if you want you can build the theme as separate assembly. Detailed information about this is available in the following article: Creating a theme component.

I hope this helps. Should you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
Themes and Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Rodolfo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar
Telerik team
Rodolfo
Top achievements
Rank 1