Thank you for choosing Telerik Platform!
The modular nature of the platform allows you to connect a chosen module (e.g. a Backend Services
, Mobile Testing
into an AppBuilder project and into a web site that both connect to the same backend project. If you are building a native Android app you can use the Backend Services Android SDK
To help you get started, we have a 'Friends' sample app that is available in mobile (native and hybrid) and web versions. They can be accessed from here. It flawlessly connects an AppBuilder, Backend and Analytics project into a real-world solution relying on the integration between the Telerik Platform modules. In order to see this in action:
- Create a Backend project of type 'Sample Social app' in a chosen workspace in the Platform
- [Optionally] Create an Analytics project
- Create an AppBuilder project of type AppBuilder Friends
- Download the Friends Web sample app from here
- Enter your Backend API Key and Analytics product key in scripts/app/settings.js at the following fields, both in the web and hybrid projects:
// Put your Backend Services API key here
// Put your EQATEC product key here
// Put your application version here
Now, you will have a mobile and web app sharing the same backend and analytics services.
Please, let us know if you have further questions.
Everlive is now Telerik Backend Services
, and is part of the Telerik Platform
. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar
on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)