Custom appointment problem since 3.1116.1040

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jonathan
    Jonathan avatar
    24 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2011 Link to this post

I have custom appointments implemented using a modified ScheduleViewStyle extracted using Blend, this has been working fine but since 3.1116.1040 drag/drop fails catastrophically, apparently due to property DraggedItemsSource now missing. Any clue from Telerik as to what's changed and how to fix it?

Jonathan
  2. Jonathan
    Jonathan avatar
    24 posts

Posted 22 Nov 2011 Link to this post

An update - using Blend to edit the RadScheduleView to a copy template the running the unmodified code (i.e. without our custom appointment changes) falls over on drag/drop in the same way. VS2010, Blend 4 Silverlight 4, Win7. Would appreciate any support as drag/drop is a show-stopper...

Jonathan
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Dani
    Admin
    Dani avatar
    848 posts

Posted 25 Nov 2011 Link to this post

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issue is related to a namespace conflict. It will be fixed immediately and the fix will be available in the next LIB.

For the time being, you can use a workaround  - change the namespace in the generated DraVisualStyle  from telerik:DragVisual to scheduleView:DragVisual. The scheduleView namespace should point to:

xmlns:scheduleView="clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Windows.Controls.ScheduleView"

<Style TargetType="scheduleView:DragVisual" x:Key="DragVisualStyle" >
                <Setter Property="Template">
                    <Setter.Value>
                        <ControlTemplate TargetType="scheduleView:DragVisual">
             </ControlTemplate>
          </Setter.Value>
      </Setter>
    </Style>

I hope this will help.

All the best,
    Dani
    the Telerik team
    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>