This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Custom appointment problem since 3.1116.1040

2 Answers 40 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jonathan asked on 22 Nov 2011, 03:15 PM
I have custom appointments implemented using a modified ScheduleViewStyle extracted using Blend, this has been working fine but since 3.1116.1040 drag/drop fails catastrophically, apparently due to property DraggedItemsSource now missing. Any clue from Telerik as to what's changed and how to fix it?

Jonathan

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Nov 2011, 05:02 PM
An update - using Blend to edit the RadScheduleView to a copy template the running the unmodified code (i.e. without our custom appointment changes) falls over on drag/drop in the same way. VS2010, Blend 4 Silverlight 4, Win7. Would appreciate any support as drag/drop is a show-stopper...

Jonathan
Dani
Telerik team
answered on 25 Nov 2011, 02:47 PM
Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issue is related to a namespace conflict. It will be fixed immediately and the fix will be available in the next LIB.

For the time being, you can use a workaround  - change the namespace in the generated DraVisualStyle  from telerik:DragVisual to scheduleView:DragVisual. The scheduleView namespace should point to:

xmlns:scheduleView="clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Windows.Controls.ScheduleView"

<Style TargetType="scheduleView:DragVisual" x:Key="DragVisualStyle" >
            <Setter Property="Template">
                <Setter.Value>
                    <ControlTemplate TargetType="scheduleView:DragVisual">
         </ControlTemplate>
      </Setter.Value>
  </Setter>
</Style>

I hope this will help.

All the best,
Dani
the Telerik team
Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>
Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dani
Telerik team