CurrentFilterFunction shows wrong value- RadGrid

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. amit
    amit avatar
    6 posts

Posted 20 Oct 2014 Link to this post

RadGrid's filter button property 'CurrentFilterFunction'  showing previous selected value

I am have gone through the below steps and facing some issues :

(1) Page load first time -> CurrentFilterFunction shows 'NoFilter' -> works fine
    (2) Enter text in TextBox -> Press tab -> CurrentFilterFunction shows 'Contains'-> works fine
    (3) Enter text in TextBox-> press filter button -> select 'DoesNotContains' from drop down list -> CurrentFilterFunction shows 'Contains'(wrong value, it should shows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      'DoesNotContains' )
    (4) Enter text in TextBox -> press filter button -> select 'StartsWith' from drop down list -> CurrentFilterFunction shows 'DoesNotContains'(wrong value, , it should
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 shows 'StartsWith')

can anyone please tell me the reason of this behavior and what is the solution of it. 

below is the code snippet :

<telerik:RadGrid ID="gvParameterLookup" runat="server" AllowSorting="true" CellSpacing="0"
                        CellPadding="2" GridLines="none" HeaderStyle-CssClass="dnnGridHeader" AllowFilteringByColumn="true"
                        AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowAutomaticUpdates="false" AllowPaging="false"
                        EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="false" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" >
                        <groupingsettings casesensitive="false" />
                        <mastertableview allowfilteringbycolumn="true" allowpaging="false">                          
                        <Columns>                    

<telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="Subsystem" SortExpression="Subsystem" CurrentFilterFunction="Contains" 
      UniqueName="Subsystem"  AutoPostBackOnFilter="True" HeaderText="Subsystem">
                                <HeaderStyle Font-Bold="true" />
                                <HeaderTemplate>Subsystem</HeaderTemplate>
                                <ItemTemplate><%# Eval("Subsystem")%></ItemTemplate>
                            </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>

</Columns>
                        </mastertableview>
                        <clientsettings enablepostbackonrowclick="false" />
                    </telerik:RadGrid>
  2. Dimitrina
    Admin
    Dimitrina avatar
    3769 posts

Posted 20 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hello,

It seems your question is not related to RadGridView for Silverlight. Would you please post it under the respective product category instead?

Regards,
    Dimitrina
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

3. DevCraft banner
  4. amit
    amit avatar
    6 posts

Posted 20 Oct 2014 in reply to Dimitrina Link to this post

Please tell me under which category I should put my question if it is not related to RadGridView.

I am using Filter button of RadGrid then why it is not related to RadGrid.  Are RadGrid and RadGridView two different control ?
  5. Dimitrina
    Admin
    Dimitrina avatar
    3769 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2014 Link to this post

Hi,

You seem to be using RadGrid for ASP.NET Ajax:
    http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax/grid.aspx.

Then, I would suggest you posting your question here:
    http://www.telerik.com/forums/aspnet-ajax/grid.

Regards,
    Dimitrina
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

6. amit
    amit avatar
    6 posts

Posted 21 Oct 2014 in reply to Dimitrina Link to this post

Thanks Dimitrina...
DevCraft banner