This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

crosstab

2 Answers 82 Views
Report Designer (standalone)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Gökhan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Gökhan asked on 31 Jul 2015, 12:44 PM

Hello,

I like to make a crosstab but i have two problems and you can see the image that i attached.First one is that i want to group the names of both rows and columns by asc order i tried to do it but it doesnt work . Second problem is that i am trying to match them . I have the informations of who choose who and the choice order . For example , esra's first choice is omer and i want to write 1 to that cell . Would be grateful of any advice .

Thanks.  

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 05 Aug 2015, 06:49 AM
Hello Gökhan,

To sort the rows and columns you need to open the Group Explorer and select the Crosstab item in the designer. Then you can apply sorting to the row and column groups. For more information check the Ordering Data help article.
To be able to sort the names as integers in ascending order, you need to make sure the data type of the data field is also . If it is a string they will be sorted in alphabetical order. You can use the () conversion function to make sure the data fields are of the correct data type for sorting.

Matching the names can be achieved using various kinds of grouping. For more information, please refer to the Grouping Data help articles.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Gökhan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Aug 2015, 08:39 AM

Hello,

I have already done it but thank you anyway.

Regards

Tags
Report Designer (standalone)
Asked by
Gökhan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nasko
Telerik team
Gökhan
Top achievements