This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.OpenAccess, Version=2013.2.702.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342' or one of its dependencie

3 Answers 345 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Peytton
Top achievements
Rank 1
Peytton asked on 19 Dec 2015, 04:36 AM
I have the following error
"Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.OpenAccess, Version = 2013.2.702.1, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 7ce17eeaf1d59342' or one of Its dependencies"

I have not installed Telerik.OpenAccess and neither have any reference because I'm not using, but I do not understand because it gives the error.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 21 Dec 2015, 10:10 AM
Hello,

For more information about the error you encounter you can refer to the article below:
http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/general-information/troubleshooting/general-troubleshooting#systemiofileloadexception-could-not-load-file-or-assembly-telerikwebui-versionxxxxxxxxxx-cultureneutral-publickeytokenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-or-one-of-its-dependencies-the-located-assemblys-manifest-definition-does-not-match-the-assembly-reference-exception-from-hresult-0x80131040

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Alfredo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Feb 2016, 11:55 PM
me too, i need help. you dont understand Pavlina we dont have in our web.config the reference to Telerik.OpenAccess
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 23 Feb 2016, 02:16 PM
Hi,

There is no reference of OpenAccess in the web config file, but if you have installed Telerik OpenAccess in the GAC, you will need to remove the assembly from there as described below in order to avoid the error:
http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/installation-deployment-and-distribution/add-remove-radcontrols-to-the-global-assembly-cache-(GAC)#removing-assemblies-by-using-the-gacutil-tool-windows-xp-vista-win7

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Peytton
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Alfredo
Top achievements
Rank 1