This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Copy and Paste

3 Answers 45 Views
Input
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Raventhorn
Top achievements
Rank 2
Raventhorn asked on 25 Mar 2009, 07:45 PM
I am using SiteFinity 3.6 Hotfix. I am creating a control for it and am using the Rad Input controls that it comes with. When I put one in MultiLine mode, I cannot copy and paste text into it. I can type into it but I cannot copy and paste into it. Anything that I need to do to enable it?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 26 Mar 2009, 05:52 AM
Hi,

I guess you are not using the latest version of RadControls. The issue is already fixed in latest builds of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (Q1 2009 release). See the forum which discusses similar issue.
RadTextBox Paste operation fails

You can download the latest build from the following link.
Latest Internal Builds

Thanks,
Princy.
Raventhorn
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 26 Mar 2009, 06:01 PM
That does not solve the problems if you have 3.6 of SiteFinity. I am not going to overwrite the controls in SiteFinity just for a text box. Was this a known issue with the version put into SiteFinity?? What version was it an issue in the Telerik controls?
Pepi
Telerik team
answered on 30 Mar 2009, 11:29 AM
Hello Armysniper,

This is a known issue for the version (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2008) used in Sitefinity 3.6 Hotfix. The latest version of the RadControls will be included in Sitefinity in the upcoming service pack (scheduled for the middle of April). This means that the fix of the described issue will be available in Sitefinity SP1. Please note that we do not recommend clients to upgrade RadControls on their own but rather to wait for the next Sitefinity version where the latest RadControls are added.

Kind regards,
Pepi
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Input
Asked by
Raventhorn
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
Raventhorn
Top achievements