The latest update of the AppBuilder Companion App for iOS introduces a critical issue, that prevents the normal usage of the application. Currently, we have removed the app from the App Store and have submitted a fixed version. We are waiting for approval from Apple.
The available workarounds are as follows.
- You have an earlier version of the AppBuilder Companion App for iOS
- Everything should work as expected.
- You have updated the AppBuilder Companion App for iOS in the past 24 hours
- Using the AppBuilder In-Browser
client, you will be able to deploy apps only as code signed Application Packages
. For each of the other AppBuilder clients you will be able to build, deploy and LiveSync in the companion app via cable connection
- You don't have the AppBuilder Companion App for iOS
- You will need to use code signed application packages in your preferred AppBuilder client.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. Thank you for the understanding.