This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

CodedUI Test for Visual Studio 2013

4 Answers 64 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dodd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dodd asked on 22 Jul 2014, 01:40 AM
Hi, I've been trying to use CodedUI test in Visual Studio 2013 but I got all these error messages.
I've looked up the documentation for UI for WPF and found that only Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 are supported.
I was wondering if and when you are planning to release dlls for CodedUI test for Visual Studio 2013.
Thanks!

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2014, 03:28 PM
Hello,

Currently we provide CodedUI support only for Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012. 
We consider adding Visual Studio 2013 support for some of the upcoming releases of UI for WPF, however, we cannot commit when.

Regards,
Didie
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Rakesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Nov 2015, 07:06 AM

Hi, I've been trying to use CodedUI test in Visual Studio 2013 but I got all these error messages.

where can get for test and what type of need to add reference.
please help me regarding this.

Rakesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Nov 2015, 07:09 AM
where can get  for test and which are to be added for reference. our controls are developed with telerik
Maya
Telerik team
answered on 16 Nov 2015, 08:04 AM
Hello Rakesh,

We do support for Visual Studio 2013. Check out the "Coded UI support" article for a reference. 

Regards,
Maya
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Dodd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Rakesh
Top achievements
Rank 1