I get several Errors which doesnt help me even a little to understand how i can fix it.
We updated a bigger project from Version
We ensured already some errors in our resourcedictionary after updating to 2012.2.725.1050
but this became even more confusing after updating to 2012.3.1017.1050
We get a lot of
"Undefined CLR Namespace"
as well as "the type *XY* was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been build"
In this little TestApplication
i simply made following steps:
- created a new silverlight web-project
- Added the control RadMaskedNumericInput via Blend (version 5.2)
- Added a ResourceDictionary
- Made a "Edit a copy..." of the Control into the ResourceDictionary
When i run the solution it works as it supposed to be. When i "rebuild" the solution in VS, everything seems to be okay, no errors.
But when i only edit a simple thing in the resource dictionary (by VS), something like adding a spacer in a comment, it shows the errors as described above.
I hope this description with the TestApplication helps to find out what it is.
PS.: We had much more difficult Errors in our main project which have been confusing.
Deinstalling of 'Kendo UI' helped a lot to remove most of the errors.
We have the same problems with other telerik controls too.
So the Testapplication shows only the example with the RadMaskedNumericInput.