Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately, I cannot understand what your requirement is. Could you please elaborate more on your scenario by giving me more details about it? It will be helpful if you can answer the following questions:
- Which charting component and what series you are using?
- What do you mean by saying "Program spent some time after setting "Series Data""?
- What exactly is "Series Data"? Is this the data passed to the series? And what is its structure?
- How much data points you have plotted on the chart?
- What do you mean by saying "time is proportionality 'Series Data' quantity."? Can you explain it in more details?
- What do you need to find in the context of the charting component?
I am looking forward to your reply.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.