Generally speaking, if you modify the template page and replace the original editor with RadEditor for MOSS, then all newly created pages from this template should use RadEditor for MOSS. To do this, you will need to do the following:
- Locate the template page that you need in the file system. For example we will change the "(Article Page) Article page with body only" which can be selected from the Create Page dialog. This template is located in the Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES\PublishingLayouts\PageLayouts\PageFromDocLayout.aspx file.
- Open this file with an editor of your choice (don't use the SharePoint Designer)
- Register the control in the page: <%@ Register TagPrefix="radE" Namespace="Telerik.SharePoint.FieldEditor" Assembly="RadEditorSharePoint, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1f131a624888eeed" %>
- Replace the PublishingWebControls:RichHtmlField control with the radE:RadHtmlField one
- Save the page and reset IIS with iisreset in the command prompt.
All the best,
the Telerik team