Any ETA when the index bug will be resolved? My project needs it badly and the workaround described in the thread doesn't work.
After further investigation, I think there is a possible bug with RadDockLayout. As I wrote in the start of this thread, I tried to integrate treeview with RadDock, so when a used double click a treenode, the webpage generates raddock objects from the node's children. If a user clicks a different treenode, the page DockLayout must be completely cleared out and replaced with the new children docks.
When I re-generate the raddock objects, I do this first:
|DockZone.Docks.Clear(); // Clear out the RadDockZone |
|ControlCollection controls = DockLayout.Controls; //Clear the DockLayout controls |
|foreach (Control cont in controls) |
| if (cont is RadDock) |
| DockLayout.Controls.Remove(cont); |
When the code loops through all the controls in RadDockLayout, a RadDock control is still found. All the RadDock objects are docked in one zone, no free floating dock control. The DockZone.Docks.Clear() clears all the docks, but I found that there is one dock left in the DockLayout.