I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.
If Test Studio product is currently installed I would suggest executing the following .vsix files in order to deploy the Test Studio Project Templates in your Visual Studio.
1. [Test Studio Installation Path]\Test Studio\VSExtensions\Framework\VS2012. The file I recommend to execute is named as it follows: Telerik.TestingFramework.VSIX.vsix
2. [Test Studio Installation Path]\Test Studio\VSExtensions\TestStudio\VS2012. Here the file is named as it follows: Telerik.TestStudio.VS2012Templates.vsix.
Please note that executing these files might return a message that the package is already installed.
In case you get message that the package is already installed and there are still no Project Templates in your Visual Studio when executing the .vsix files I would suggest performing the following steps:
1. Open the Extensions and Updates manager from the Tools menu of your Visual Studio
2. Select All sub tab in the Installed tab
3. Select Telerik.TestStudio.VS2012Templates and click on the Uninstall button
4. Select Telerik.TestingFramework and click on the Uninstall button
5. Restart your Visual Studio (mandatory)
6. Execute the .vsix files mentioned in the beginning of this message
If none of these suggestions resolve your problem, please create an installer Log File
and attach it to the support ticket.
Please let me know if the issue still exists.